- Delivery of ordered goods are subject to availability.
- Bulk orders may be subject to a different delivery cost and may require a longer delivery time to be fulfilled. “Bulk order” means an order for any product that comprises quantities of beyond 48 units, unless otherwise stated in writing by Peachtry.
- Peachtry will endeavour to deliver the products to your delivery address within the delivery time frame selected by you, but does not and cannot guarantee that the delivery time frames will be met as there may be factors outside of our control which may result in early or delayed deliveries such as weather, traffic, haze, etc. You agree that Peachtry shall not be liable for any deliveries made outside the delivery time frame. If your designated delivery location is inaccessible, rendering us unable to make the delivery, we will contact you to determine the best alternative location and/or date. Please notify Peachtry immediately of any change to your delivery address, date or time of delivery, or contact number. Any changes in the delivery address or date or time of delivery after the submission of your order may incur an administrative charge that will be decided based on new location.
- Peachtry uses proprietary cooling systems to maintain the quality and integrity of your products. To maintain the integrity of products after delivery, we recommend that you immediately refrigerate or free perishable items.
- Peachtry aims to provide our customers more options for receiving their orders. For certain deliveries, Peachtry provides the option for having your orders left at your doorstep as an “Unattended Delivery.” Please note that some orders won’t be eligible for Unattended Delivery. While our goal is to honour your preferences whenever possible, we can’t guarantee that our delivery team will be able to meet these instructions under all circumstances. Please note that if you selected an Unattended Delivery and no one is available to accept delivery of the order, the delivery personnel will leave your order unattended on or in front of your premises. While we encourage you to retrieve your groceries as soon as possible once delivered, our packaging is designed to maintain the correct temperature of your products for up to 1 hour after the end of your delivery window. Where you specifically instruct Peachtry to leave your delivery outside the door of the specified delivery address, such delivery (including unattended alcohol) shall be at your sole risk and you accept all liability and risk of loss, theft, and damage. For all other deliveries, please arrange for someone to receive the delivery and sign off the delivery invoice or device.
- Peachtry also reserves the right to refuse to deliver any alcohol to any person who is, or appears to be, under the influence of either alcohol or drugs. You agree that if any applicable legal requirements for the delivery of alcohol are not met, Peachtry reserves the right to cancel the alcohol-related portion of your order.
- If an order is cancelled, or if no one is at the delivery location to receive the order during the chosen delivery slot, Peachtry reserves the right to charge a restocking fee equal to the sum of (1) 100% of the total value of your perishable items (since our perishable items are custom-ordered and guaranteed fresh) plus (2) a re-delivery or cancellation fee of 3000 Naira
- Peachtry delivers case sizes of a variety of different goods, including laundry detergent, beverages, rice, etc. Given the heavy weight of some of these products, and our concern for the health of our delivery personnels, we have purchase limits on a variety of these items on our web site. Also in the interest of safety, we do not deliver to walk-ups (a building without an elevator) about the 5thfloor, or deliver more than 3 cases of beverages about the 4th In the event of a broken elevator, we also do not ask our drivers to carry groceries more than 5 floors. Our technology cannot, and does not, enforce these limits. We ask our customers to abide by these service limitations, as we may limit deliveries when orders exceed these requirements. Again this limitation exists only to protect the health of our delivery staff. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- We ask that you please check your order upon delivery. If you’re not completely happy with your fresh or perishable products, let us know within 1 day from your delivery date and we’ll give you a full refund upon careful consideration that the product is still intact. If there is any damaged or incorrect grocery product(s) (including delivery of additional product(s) not ordered by you), please contact us within 1 day of your delivery date at help@Peachtry.comor call us at +2347068157267. Peachtry at its sole discretion, will offer a replacement or refund of the damaged or incorrect product(s), or arrange for the re-delivery, collection and/or return of the incorrect product(s).
- For Marketplace items (including electronics, large items, or high value items over N20,000) that are faulty, damaged, expired, or not as described on Website, please email us at help@Peachtry.com or call us at +2347068157267 within 1 day of your delivery date, and we’ll do our best to resolve the matter either by replacing the product or by issuing you a credit.
- We ask that all returned products are not used or expired, and in the original box and/or packaging. Peachtry reserves the right, but has no obligation to, inspect the returned product and to determine whether the product was rightfully returned in accordance with this paragraph. Where Peachtry exercises its right to inspect the Product, Peachtry’s decision in respect of such returned products shall be deemed final and binding on you.